race blog

You probably wonder, why I started another blog.
This one is dedicated to my race season.
I am trying to keep track of all the races that I WANT to do. I know that there are more out there.
And please let me know if you hear of a races that might be of interest for me.
I'd like to do more road races...
And then, I want to write a bit about the races and write down the results.
Finally, I hope to be able to report about my progress, maybe upgrades,etc.,...

Right now, I am racing mainly XC MTB, but like I said, I want to get into road racing and I want to do some endurance MTB!

Until then, I ride and race: one pedal stroke at a time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Blogcrowds Blogger Template


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.